the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Tuesday, April 23, 2002

...I've already taken 23 shots of Jager for breakfest. That's right folks, today is the day you've all been waiting for...My 23rd, GOLDEN birthday. Give it up for me cause I'm twenty three. Awwwyeah. Weather permitting the party will start on the rooftop of Parthenon. That's right, nothing says 23 like ouzo, beer, rooftops, and GYROANDFRY!. Then we will head to Paul's Club, then the Pub. Did I ever tell you that I found an actual pubic hair on my roommates beer at the Pub last week? Well I did. Apparently I'm getting presents from people too. I guess that's what happens when you've graduated, have no job, and been recently dumped...People feel sorry for you so they buy things to make you feel better. Thanks guys. In about twenty minutes I will venture down State St. and buy myself a pair of red checkered Vans. ooooooohhh, my feet will be looking good this summer. Every girl be wanting a piece of them toes. With out further hesitation I will now give you my list of things that I will try to accomplish in my 23rd year on this earth...

1. Make it to 24
2. Party hard
3. Find a girl who is sane/ or with sane friends/ or both
4. Find Osama
5. When drunk, stop telling people that you actually like System of a Down. I don't, I really don't.
6. When drunk, make sure the whole 200th block of N. Pinckney hears you from your porch. SPRING BREAK '97!
7. Less bubbles, more evil. I'm the fucking Prince of Darkness for Christ's sake.
8. Make sure every east coast girl outside of Stillwater's hates me at bar time. "It's not gonna suck itself."
9. Watch every World Cup game possible.
10. Last, but not least, make sure the Drunk Single Guy comes back with a vengance and fury like never before.

Oh yeah, and if you want to link me to your blog go ahead. There's been some inquires. I would do the same for you, but I don't know how. Sorry.

The girl with the beach ball called back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home