the manic hispanic

THE WORLD CUP OF BLOGS

Thursday, March 28, 2002

So I just found out that my favorite blogger and the reason I started blogging(other than "The Wire") is back at it. You may remember her as "Amplified to Rock". I'm pretty sure everybody has stumbled upon her blog before, well here is her new site. http://hyperenough.com/tlm/

I would also like to make it known that I had a different blog before this, but I hadn't written in it for a while and the title of it was so stupid.

I now know the culprit of the crime I spoke about earlier today. First off, it's a cover for "Baby Got Back" not "I Like Big Butts" Second, the name of the band is Grand Skeem. Of course Skeem is spelled wrong. I wonder if the e's are backwards?... Either way, its awful.

Lastly, why can't Ozzy be my dad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home